Welcome to the I’m Learning Mandarin Podcast, now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google and Anchor. The goal of this podcast is to help you learn how to learn Chinese. Each episode I discuss a new topic, drawing on my experience and guest interviews. Please subscribe on your favoured podcast provider and leave a review. To suggest ideas for future episodes please get in touch via the contact page.
Tolerating Ambiguity: How to Cope With Not Understanding When Learning Chinese – I'm Learning Mandarin
- Tolerating Ambiguity: How to Cope With Not Understanding When Learning Chinese
- How to Overcome the Problem of Chinese Tones
- Does Stephen Krashen's Input Hypothesis & Comprehensible Input Work for Learning Mandarin Chinese?
- What's the Big Deal About Sentence Mining?
- Benny Lewis on Learning Mandarin in Three Months, Embracing Mistakes and Why He Doesn't See Himself as a Language Learner
Follow me on: